Friday, April 3, 2009

LOST-lib Season 1 Episode 11

A Detective for Halloween

This Halloween, I tried something different. I went as a detective! Detectives are abducted because they solve mysteries. My dad thought it was a good idea for me to take our deer Scooter along, because every good detective has a(n) deer, he said.

Things went along smoothly until Scooter saw our neighbor's dog (mainly Vincent) and chased it up a(n) cave. I almost dropped my candy, but luckily, Scooter doesn't follow very quickly.

We then went to Ethan's house to meet him and his little sister. I hate Trick or Treating with little sisters. They are no fun! But Ethan's dad said we had to take her along.

Well, it was a good thing I was a detective, because Ethan's little sister ran away from us and we were really scared that she was lost. Luckily, Scooter sniffed her out and brought her back to us. She had only gone across the street to see her friends. I'm such a(n) Other detective!

No comments:

Post a Comment